Paul John Visitor Centre (Temporarily closed in the interest of public safety)
Discover the new legacy of Goa. Come on a journey of discovery with the Great Indian Single Malt. Visit the Paul John Visitor Centre and find out about the art of making award-winning Paul John Single Malts.
- Take a stroll and unravel the mystery behind the making of single malt whiskies. Explore and experience the tremendous journey of the Paul John Single Malts.
- Experience the rare art of whisky making, from mashing to distilling in fine copper pot stills that are exclusively designed to ensure exquisite flavour.
- The visit to the cask cellar would be a magical moment filled with rich aromas for every whisky connoisseur.
- Relish Paul John signature expressions while their expert team reveals the fine pleasures of whisky drinking, leading you to discover the intricate flavours and complex characteristics of Paul John Single Malts.
- Exemplifying sophistication and uniqueness, the Paul John Single Malts ensure the creation of fond memories to culminate this unique experience.
Paul John Visitor Centre is located in the distillery premises in Cuncolim, Goa. With oystershell windows, dramatically coloured walls and rustic furniture, the aesthetics of the Visitor Centre highlights the Portuguese influence.
Paul John Single Malt Whisky is an award-winning premium single malt whisky created in Goa. Crafted from six-row barley that is grown across the vast lands of Rajasthan and the foothills of the Himalayas, this superb single malt is aged for a minimum of five years and is non chill-filtered. Rich aromas and rare tropical flavours have made this award-winning whisky a favourite among whisky connoisseurs around the world. Paul John Single Malt has five core expressions. It has been rated Liquid Gold and the expression Kanya by Paul John has won the Best Asian Whisky Award 2018 by Jim Murray, Whisky Bible.
Since 2013, Paul John Whisky has been honoured with over 250 internationally acclaimed awards, and the Wall of Fame shares a few glimpses of these glories.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Republic Day, 26 January 2020
- Independence Day, 15 August 2020
- Maha Shivratri, 21 February 2020
- Ganesh Chaturthi, 22 August 2020
- Holi, 10 March 2020
- Mahama Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 2020
- Gudi Padwa, 25 March 2020
- Diwali, 14 November 2020
- Good Friday, 10 April 2020
- Goa Liberation Day, 19 December 2020
- Birth Anniversary of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar, 14 April 2020
- Chdristmas Day, 25 December 2020
- May Day, 1 May 2020
- The tour is conducted in English by a group of professionals.
- The tour starts with a brief introduction about the company and the tour team, safety tips, do's and don’ts.
- After a brief introduction to whisky and the different types of whiskies, along with a video of the Chairman's vision, the tour moves forward from the AV room.
- The tour then proceeds to the much awaited distillery to see the different processes involved in the making of great single malts. From there, the tour proceeds to the Cask Cellar.
- The tour comes to an end with whisky tasting in the exclusive whisky tasting room. This is only if the tour booked includes whisky tasting (for more information, see below).
Photography is allowed.
Drinking water stations.
Separate toilets for men and women.
Free parking for 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler at the distillery.
Cherish your experience and take home a souvenir - Whisky Tumblers, Decanters, Bar Accessories and many more.
45 km from Goa International Airport. About 60 minutes drive.
15 km from Madgaon Junction Railway Station. About 30 minutes drive.
15 km from City Centre. About 30 minutes drive.
15 km from Mobor Beach. About 30 minutes drive.
- Please contact us for corporate and group bookings of 15 people or more.
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior. If you are late, you will have to join the group in the middle of the same tour, or join the next tour subject to availability.
- For an amazing whisky tasting experience, avoid smoking, hot beverages and spicy food an hour before the tasting.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, and people in wheelchairs.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- Avoid wearing open toe shoes or high heels as you will be entering the factory premises.
- Take care of your belongings - mobiles, wallets, cameras, etc.
- Smoking is not permitted during the tour.
- There are no ATMs at the distillery or nearby. However, all major credit and debit cards are accepted at the distillery.
- Only 18 years and above are allowed for the Distillery Tour and Whisky Tasting.
- All participants over 18 years are required to carry a valid photo ID proof.
(includes whisky tasting of 3 flagship expressions: Brilliance, Edited and Bold)
(includes whisky tasting of 5 family expressions: Brilliance, Edited, Bold, Select Casks Classic and Peated)
- You will receive a booking confirmation email/voucher to your registered email after booking.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher.
- This voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
- Entrance to the Paul John Visitor Centre.
- Priority pass. Present your ticket at the entrance. Do not queue at the ticket office.
- Guided distillery tour including whisky tasting (only if included in the tour booked).
- Parking at the distillery.
- Food and beverages (only whisky tasting if included in the tour booked).
- Merchandise from the distillery store.