Rub shoulders with your favourite stars at Madame Tussauds in Delhi. Get up close and personal with lifelike wax figures of world famous celebrities!
- From film superstars to historical icons, world leaders and sports legends, Madame Tussauds has it all.
- Take pictures with incredible waxworks of some of the world’s biggest stars, including Sachin Tendulkar, Angelina Jolie, Justin Bieber, and many more.
- No ropes or barriers to hold you back from your favourite stars! You can get up close and personal with celebrities and take candid photos with all your idols.
- It is centrally located in the heart of Delhi (Connaught Place), so there will be plenty of things for you to do after your visit to Madame Tussauds.
Madame Tussauds is one of Delhi's most popular attractions, featuring incredible wax figures of famous and historic people. The current galleries include Bollywood, Hollywood, Music, Sports, and History and Leaders.
The lifelike wax figures are created by world-renowned sculptors, using the same techniques that Madame Tussauds used more than 200 years ago.
Madame Tussauds is located in major cities around the world. Madame Tussauds London is the original flagship location.
10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
7:30 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
Photography is allowed.
Lots of cafés, restaurants, gastropubs, etc. managed by third-parties around Madame Tussauds in Connaught Place.
Drinking water stations.
Separate toilets for men and women.
Wheelchair accessible toilet.
Paid parking at Palika Bazaar, P Block, and DLF Capital. These are within walking distance of Madame Tussauds.
Only one wheelchair guest at a time can be accommodated for health and safety reasons.
15 km from Terminal 1, and 21 km from Terminal 2 and 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
5 min walk from Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, exit from gate 6 or 7
8 km from National Rail Museum. 16 km from Kiran Nadar Museum of Art, Saket, Delhi
- You are allowed to touch the wax figures. You can get up close and personal with the figures in a fully interactive experience.
- Interested in having a wax handmade. Wax hand is not recommended if you: have skin allergy, have sensitive skin, have broken skin, dislike hot liquid, have high blood pressure, are pregnant, and are under the age of 5.
- Complimentary entry for children under the age of 3.
- Baby stroller or pram is not allowed inside the premises.
- Adult ticket is required for children over the age of 11.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult of 18+ years. Failure to comply will result in refused entry to Madame Tussauds.
- This is a single entry ticket. If you wish to re-enter after exiting it, you need to purchase a new entrance ticket.
- Tickets purchased to Madame Tussauds Delhi are non-transferable, non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Food or beverages (including baby food) is not allowed inside the premises.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email/voucher to your registered email after booking.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher.
- This voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
- Entrance ticket to Madame Tussauds.
- Priority pass. Present your ticket at the entrance. Do not queue at the ticket office.
- Food and beverages
- Wax handmade